Experienced Family Law Firm Offers Incomparable Personal Service
Partner with a family law attorney who navigates you through the complex world of family law issues
Divorce, child custody disputes and other family legal issues can be challenging to overcome. Your decision to consult with a law firm should be based not only on the lawyers’ skill, experience and knowledge, but also on their ability to work closely and personally with their clients. At Hager Divorce & Family Law, we never forget that our clients are people facing delicate, life-changing challenges. Personal attention, responsiveness and sensitivity are our guiding principles as we assist our clients in resolving difficult family law disputes.
Unparalleled family law knowledge and experience
Look to our firm when you need a Wilmington family law attorney. Beyond the courtroom, we offer skilled counsel and advice for successful negotiation, mediation, and litigation of disputes. We carefully combine experience and compassion to offer you the best possible representation. To each client, our attorneys and staff deliver:
- Personal attention. We know that each family has unique needs. From divorce to children’s issues, your situation deserves thoughtful attention and individual consideration. Our team presents you with all of your options in a clear and upfront way.
- Responsiveness. Your time is valuable, and we pride ourselves on responding promptly to all of your questions and concerns.
- Accessibility. We encourage you to contact us by phone, email or text with questions and concerns, and we’re available to meet with you after-hours and even on weekends if needed.
- Affordability. We offer initial consultations for just $200 and charge hourly rates that reflect the skill and years of experience of our individual attorneys.
- Friendliness. We help you feel welcome and at ease before you even step through our doors. From your first phone call to our office, you never feel like just another client, as we make every effort to put you at ease and keep you connected.
Exceptional professionals practice in multiple areas of family law
Our Wilmington attorneys practice extensively in key areas of family law, including:
Call our Wilmington family law firm to start working on your resolution
To learn more about your options when dealing with family law issues, consult with Hager Divorce & Family Law by calling (910) 726-3607 or contacting us online. We serve clients throughout Wilmington and southeastern North Carolina, including New Hanover, Pender and Brunswick counties. Our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.